Tuesday, March 28, 2006

March is certainly leaving with a roar. It is really windy. I've dug up part of my garden as I'm going to have the patio extended. I really wanted a screened porch but because of my roof line, they'd have to take off part of the roof and that scares me. For a few days, I considered moving to a house so I could add a screen room easier. So all the bulbs that I want to keep must come out. Along with the trellis' and the clematis that can't be killed (no kidding, I've been trying for 3 years now to kill this one off with no success - not even roundup works). Of course now I have to find another way to let the cats outside to enjoy the new patio. I may get a big cage so they can go out while I'm at home. Right now one of the cats, Sam, is inside a shopping bag on the floor beside me. He loves that bag for some reason.

Life is never dull. I have a leak in the roof from weekend before last when we got 5 inches of rain. It just showed up in one of the bedrooms. It isn't bad though. But I hate going up in the attic. The insulation makes me sneeze like crazy (yes, even with a mask).

No comments:

Post a Comment