Sunday, March 21, 2010

Second Day of Spring 2010

LOL we have 9" of snow. It was 73 on Friday. It started late Saturday night - I was up reading a book and decided to check email around 11:30 pm and saw one from my nephew. He mentioned the snow so I looked outside and sure enough, it had been snowing. It continued until late Sunday morning. It wasn't big snowflakes but little flurries. And by golly, it covered more than it did a few weeks ago. Beautiful. The male cat is fascinated with the snow so he sat in a window from about midnight until morning. I didn't let him go out when I went outside to take pictures. It was just too darn cold for me to have to chase him in the snow and then chase him in the house to dry him off. (yes he is spoiled). The female cat kept going to the kitchen window and whining because she couldn't get her sun time again today.

It melted as quickly as it came! And it's supposed to be in the mid 60's tomorrow.

Wonder what we'll get on the first day of summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment