Monday, March 29, 2010

Worn Out and Embarrased

Went to physical therapy earlier than usual - 7:15am.  They decided I could use a change in weights - as in more.  Since my arm is moving quite well (except for the elbow), they also gave me some additional exercises to do at home.  Oh my gosh, they wore me out and I actually broke a sweat today.  I guess I'll have to start wearing something different now.... hey remember, I'm recovering from shoulder surgery and we've been working to get the arm to move!  They really wore me out.

After coming home and trying to apply at a great company in Ft Worth - I'm having problems with their web site as in when you type, the screen goes to the right but never returns so you can't read the next entry - and doing a few other chores, I ran out to have lunch with my sister.  This was a belated birthday lunch (for me not her) so we had mexican food (brisket tacos were good but next time, I'll have them leave off the BBQ sauce).  It's quite a drive over there and I was suprised that I was so drowsy on the way home.  I actually laid down and had a nap!

How embarrasing.  My nephew woke me up as he was bringing a key over so I could stay at his house tomorrow to wait for a furniture delivery.  He thought it was funny.

I'm sore and tired.  And also tired in case I haven't mentioned it by now.  Hope I can stay awake long enough to catch a favorite tv show (that's why I have Tivo).

No comments:

Post a Comment