Thursday, April 01, 2010

Good News Bad News
The good news is that my arm is doing really great and the surgeon was impressed with the movement and strength.  ( I was embarrased at the lack of strength)

The bad news is that the elbow still hurts (but that's a side effect of the newly added weight training at physical therapy and moving the silly thing after being in a sling for so darn long - remember, the shattered elbow was replaced last April, then the Great Scooter Oops in Sept).  And that I still can't do anything with the shoulder ... well, not anything but almost.  I can't start rifle shooting lessons, go kayacing or heavy gardening (like using the shovel and moving the heavy stuff) yet.

The surgeon suggested walking - hahaha I go to sleep when walking around the block.  He was glad to hear that the scooter isn't around any more.

And when I called to cancel the insurance on the scooter yesterday, the agent mentioned something about it being a death trap.   LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment