Saturday, October 23, 2010

Deno's Fried Pies - Denison, TX 10/22/1010

Oooooh.  Apricot fried pie.   indescribable.   sooo gooood!   These are supposed to be brought down from the original store in Ok.  We got ours in the late afternoon.  and I took mine home so I didn't eat it until around 7pm.  So if a day old fried pie can be this good, I wonder how good one from the original store is?  

After taking Mom to lunch and then the dr, I wanted to get her filthy car washed.  Only the car wash was closed due to the weather.  So we went to Sonic for a quick shake.  As we left and I was trying to get in WalMart's parking lot to turn so we could get back on the highway, I spotted Deno's.  And so I turned right instead of left.  Now, in spite of Mom's version of the story, I only turned across 1 lane and with no one coming, I still had to angle.... IT WAS NOT A PURE RIGHT TURN ACROSS THE FREEWAY as has been reported to my brother.

But ohhhh was it ever worth the detour!  I'll beeeee baaaackkk....

No comments:

Post a Comment