Friday, January 28, 2011

WALL OF BACON
The picture says it all. 

Good thing I had a late lunch and was full.  The new WalMart in Allen on opening day was a delight.  The parking lot was pretty full but I found a place on the side to park and was prepared to turn around and leave if it was tooo crowded.  It was crowded but the wide aisles help a lot and it is large.  There were lots of check out lanes open (I only had to wait behind 1 person!).  Lots of help walking the floor (yes, I know that doesn't last long but it was a store opening after all) and some were giving out coupons and things (yippee, I got an eye glass cleaner cloth and cleaning fluid!).  I didn't get to the outdoor area though - it will need to be a little bit warmer before I attempt that.

I'm thinking a midnight run to get a basket full of real honest to goodness bacon is in order.  And then have a bacon fest....as FB friend Lauri says 'a plate piled high of bacon'.  That really sounds wonderful.  Every time she mentions the plate of bacon, I imagine it a foot taller than what she's thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment