Friday, February 18, 2011

The Tale of the Red Lopster 2/16/2011

I had to run up to Mom's in Denison on Wednesday - well, drive not run to be exact.  My leaf scoopers disappeared and the front yard needed some more leaf disposal before the the yard people came to spray the weed killer.  So we went to find her a clock  (found it, got another shelf for pictures and a few other odds and ends) in Sherman. And you know that of course, they came before I got home from Mom's.

And then we stopped at Red Lobster.  When I try to check in using FourSquare, it shows up as Red Lopster (hey, remember this is Sherman and they are a tad slow coming to terms with the modern age).  So of all times, FB friends notice it and comment.  Now I've checked in their several times before with the now infamous Red Lopster but it must have been a s-l-o-w FB day!   Silly friends - as if I would ever do that to them LOL.

Red Lobster (sigh - I keep typing Lopster now) has some new lunch specials so I got the shrimp flat bread with a shrimp salad.  It was soooo good.  The flatbread is like an oblong version of their lopster pizza.  It was good.  Mom got fried shrimp and she took some home for later - along with a second order of the rolls.  Their rolls are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment