Friday, November 18, 2011

BRRRRRRR

Brrrrrr.  Yes you heard that correctly....brrrrrr.   I do not like freezing cold weather.  It was still in the 30's when I left the house yesterday to get my car fixed.  Car Saga story will not be retold here - believe me - it is in your best interest.
 I never got my feet warm in spite of socks, shoes (yes I had to put on shoes in my house yesterday - I dislike that as much as having to wear jeans instead of shorts) and a few blankets on my feet.  I couldn't convince either kitty to warm my feet either.  sigh. 

And I'm still cold.  The heater is on.  The little space heater was on for a while (it's in the master bathroom that as large as the largest bedroom - well except for the master - and it should be up for the 'Most Wasted Space' award. 

Yes, I know.... The Wimpiest Coldest Award is mine...all mine.  But the kitties were all cozy like it was the dead of winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment