Saturday, February 04, 2012

Lost Camera and Other Such Goodies

 Oh my... I couldn't find my camera for a few days.  I put it away from the kitties so they wouldn't play with the straps and forgot where I hid it! 

The yard is starting to spring foward earlier than usual this year. 

So surprised to see this sunny little fellow.  More are about to burst open!

 Little tiny flowers can give a boost on a dreary day. 

 I was downright shocked to see these gems blooming.  

A nap in the sun is even better when it's an outdoor nap. 

Yes, February and the windows are open.  Sometimes those 70+ days in January come back to haunt with a horrible February.  Doesn't look like that will happen this year.  YEA!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Carla - oh goody! Another Texas gal! You've got some cute kitties there. Yes, it's been in the 70's the last few days, and I've had my windows open. I even turned on the AC one day - it was so humid and sticky in the house. We're either going to have a cold, wintery February or a longER hot summer! Think I'll take more winter please. Don't know if we can make it thru another one like last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, I've had the AC on as well at times. I just got my gas and electric bills for Jan and they are backwards! I'd rather have a little more winter than a long summer too. Last year was brutal. Well, the only thing that did well last year was weeds - they were exceptional.

      Delete