Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Change in the Air

Well, I don't mind change for the good of things...but....gee Blogger - get a grip!

The yard is doing great, even the weeds are doing good.  I have a neighbor that wants to live in a forest and now that I've adjusted that side of the yard with shade loving plants, they decide to trim their trees.  I don't mean trim, I mean T R I M.  Well, I can say that I bet the crape myrtle does much better this year.  We don't have large yard so the 12 or so trees is just overkill (ok ok so I mean over shade).  There is moss growing on their side and this is TEXAS with HEAT and they use water as if there was no tomorrow.  They water in the winter.  Well, not this winter since we are still in Stage 3 of water restictions and I was watching this time.  Really, several winters they watered 3 times a week just like they do in summer (yes 3 times a week is too much even here) and when I said something, they claimed their controller had problems.   hmmmm controller problems for 3 winters?   NOT

I'm in the back yard most of the time if I go outside.  So I missed a drug bust/sting/thingy on Friday night.  Apparently, there were tons of police cars in the front.  Dang it!  I could have watched live stuff happening.  I've known there was surveillance going on for a while (another neighbor is with a federal law enforcement agency and I'm sure she wasn't supposed to tell us).  Our neighborhood is soooo boring.

My furry children are doing ok as long as you think Sam terrorizing Millie is ok.  Poor Sam, I try not to keep yelling at him but he has to learn to leave her alone.  She bit the S**T out of my arm the other night when I turned over in my sleep.  I admit I must have startled her and she thought it was Sam trying to get her again.  This diabetes thing is really tiresome and I hate to see Sam acting out when he's not feeling well.  He thinks he must be near me all the time and he is taking over all her hiding places.


Yes, that is paint.  And I made him move after his tail swished over the paint.  He thinks I'm mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment