Monday, June 24, 2013

Oh My!

Well, the knee saga continues.  I did venture out Sunday with my brother and sister-in-law.  We drove up to Denison to see Mom.  We went to What-a-burger for lunch.  I was sure glad to be in the SUV instead of the truck since the ride was smoother.

I start real physical therapy this afternoon.  The particular person my surgeon recommended is aggressive when it comes to working body parts.  When I went for the evaluation last week, the lady I worked with before did the evaluation since the guy was on vacation.  It wasn't until we were scheduling appointments that I remembered who the guy was.  Oh My.  I'm in trouble now. 

I sure hope the pain pills are effective this afternoon!

I started working from home today.  I'll go in the office on the 2 days I don't have physical therapy. 

My goal is to walk a mile without stumbling.  Well, for now that's the impossible goal.... but baby steps will get me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment