Saturday, August 17, 2013

Still Thinking About that Brisket ......

Man, that brisket was good!

A brief update on my brand spanking new knee!  I've been walking more and this morning I walked .95 miles!   WAHOO! UPDATE TUESDAY 8/20:  MAKE THAT 1.1 MILES!!!!

Then went grocery shopping at Wal*Mart and walked another .39 miles.  Imagine that!  I was getting more exercise than I thought!

We got some nice rain yesterday and it cooled down.  When I went walking this morning, it was 66.  I haven't seen it in the sixties for a long time.  In fact, the coolest it has been at 5am is the mid 70's.  

Going to celebrate by eating a very late breakfast at our new Cracker Barrel.  Very late, as in the middle of the afternoon.  My friend wants to try it out so we'll meet later.   Gotta get all those errands done first.

have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment