Sunday, September 01, 2013

I never thought I'd watch....

Duck Dynasty!  However, once I saw that there was some controversy over their prayers, of course, I had to watch it.  and I must say, I like it.

I love the way they talk about family and God.  Besides, they are also funny.  I couldn't help but laugh when the grandgirls went fishing and caught a catfish.  Or when they took the teenage daughter rifle shooting - and she enjoyed it but she only got to shoot 3 times.  Or taking the wives hunting.  Or teaching the grandkids patience.   LOL

nice show.  pleasant change.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the show once or twice when it first came out and it was funny. But I'm a stick in the mud who has the TV on the news all the time. Still - I ought to watch it if for no other reason to support a show that is actually about family and God and being together. Refreshing for real!

    ReplyDelete