Monday, November 10, 2014

Veterans Day - 2014


To:  all Veterans

From: me, one of the free in the USA

Dear Veteran,

MY DAD'S ARMY UNIT FROM WWII (row 1, 2nd from left)  HE WAS IN THE AIR FORCE WHEN I WAS BORN.
Thank you for your service to our country.  It means a lot to many of us even when we don't show it all the time.  Thank you for your sacrifices.

MY BROTHER COMING HOME FROM GERMANY
And thank you to all the servicemen and servicewomen in my family.  My dad, my brother, my mother's brothers, my dad's sisters and brothers - and all the ones that came before you - Thank you.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla!
    glad to see you posting on my camper blog this morning! I haven't seen or heard from you in a while...you haven't been blogging much or showing up in my blog roll- feed!
    I loved seeing these vintage Veteran pictures... that little 'Datsun' car (is it?)...cool.
    I appreciate all that our Veterans and military do for our great country!

    hey I forgot you like Casita trailers and campers... you removed your Casita Camper logo on the side. They make those pretty close to where I live about 25 miles... in Rice? (Corsicana)
    Anyway-- it was good to hear from you.
    Take care!
    Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete