Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Rough Week


Two deaths in the extended family.  My sister's mother-in-law and my brother's father-in-law within 3 days.  Both were expected and both are now resting in peace.  

That puts getting older in perspective.

My niece-in-law took me to the doctor Monday afternoon.  I was stupid and so excited to get out of the house that I forgot to eat when I took a pain pill (I thought they were going to take out the staples).  I hadn't taken a pain pill in over a week.

Of course I got sick.  They scrounged up a fortune cookie for me.  That helped.  We drove through WhatABurger on the way back.

Of course, I still got sick again.

To make matters worse,
Sam got sick too.
At the time, 
he was sitting above me
on the recliner.

Yep,
he got sick in my hair.

1 comment:

  1. Ick... sorry to hear you've had such a rough week. I think it's going around.
    Too bad about the pain pill business... don't you hate that? I have to take my pill in the morning with food if I don't... yep, I get sick too.
    I thought I'd already left a comment here... if so, just disregard.
    Again... sorry for the loss. Even in extended family... it affects us.
    hope next week is better.

    ReplyDelete