Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Scary Texts


I had just left the train station when I got a text saying a Ft Worth policeman had been shot.  My nephew is a Ft Worth policeman and the text was from my sister.

Well, after almost driving off the road, I pulled over and read the texts.  I missed the first text which said he was ok. There were just enough texts that the first text saying he was ok scrolled up and I didn't see it.

Scary enough for me. 

More scary was that my nephew was in the same class as Matt and they had worked together. 

Matt has 2 little ones and now has 7 bullets shot at him.  One hit his vest, the others hit him.  

He will have lots of surgery and of course, tons of medical bills that won't be covered.

Please pray for him and his family. He sounds like he is a really nice guy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment