Saturday, August 06, 2016


... and I just thought it was HOT last week!



The hydrangia is now toasted


These little babies are blooming their heads off!  I just love these.



This is from late Spring - there is no way they could bloom now but I'll see them again if it ever gets cooler again.



Ahhh... these just look cool 


When the sun moved, I had to pull the flowers out of this pot. 


These are getting watered every day - Oh I just realized that the violas are still hanging in there. Wow! I am impressed.




2 comments:

  1. You must be doing a grand job of watering, because all of your flowers are beautiful !
    We are most certainly in 'the dog days of summer', humidity takes it's toll on us humans :)
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your flowers are beautiful!
    There is nothing blooming here... the crepe myrtle is spent and the four o'clocks are toasted. We have some random black eyed susans that pop up and make me smile!

    ReplyDelete