Saturday, June 16, 2012

Alarms at 5AM on a Saturday?

Oh yes,  Another kitty story.  

I wake up to Millie trying to nibble my arm .... but she's on the wrong side of the bed!  And next I hear my iPad falling on the floor.  And then, oh yes there is more.  And then I hear and see alarms from outside. 

My goodness.  The truck next door has a really really loud truck alarm and all the lights flash too.  It's a big pick-up.  I get up to see if it's just the one truck alarm or if other cars parked in front are screaming along with the truck.  It was like a real light show!  

Anyway, I usually get up at 5am and feed the monsters around 5:20.  BUT this morning, they wanted to make sure I got out of bed!   Not that I'm likely to forget them - Millie gets carried away with her nibbles sometimes.  All their dry food was gone too. 

They are eating me out of house and home.  Then while getting Sam's insulin shot ready, I stepped on a little orange tomato.  Now the funny is, it was in front of the stove so I know I didn't miss it last night.  So how did it escape it's little container?   Maybe a kitty snack in the middle of the night?

All's well in the house now.  Except I can't go back to sleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment