Saturday, February 20, 2016

Update on Sam

Sam is doing much better. The tremors are gone and he can jump much better now. 

He actually got in the rocking chair by himself and he started talking when I mentioned breakfast. He hasn't done that for a while. He likes to oversee the breakfast and dinner preparations in case I forget something for either he or Millie.  

Millie has been much more active and took his place a few days in the kitchen. She didn't get up in the rocking chair but she did all the talking.  And she has decided that just because he is in my lap or on my leg doesn't mean she can't strut over and take his old spot on top of the recliner!  It's been funny to watch. 

1 comment:

  1. I just read about your cat Sam... glad to hear/read that he's doing better. You know they're better when the try and oversee the food prep! Sounds like Millie is a 'mite jealous!
    Cats are funny creatures. Kind of needy... I guess that's why I'm a dog person, though my Buster tends to be needy too. Heck! I've got needy people in my life as well, I must attract that kind of personality!

    ReplyDelete