Friday, October 12, 2012

Trains

One of these days I'm going to get in trouble.  I can't help myself.

In the afternoons, I take the train from work to the train station.  The train takes about 35 minutes.  Most of the time I get to sit all the way but on occasion I have to stand for a few stops.

at least he had one 2 pair of underpants


While I try to catch up on email, FB and the news most of the time, sometimes I just get bored so I start looking around and watching.  And then, there are those times when I can't help but watch no matter how hard I try to just stare at my iPhone.

Droopy drawers.  I've seen far too many men's undershorts....on the train.  They wiggle and the pants droop some more.  Then watching them holding up their pants, well, now, that is just downright funny.

Really, I do try not to snicker, giggle or stare.  But sometimes it is just impossible.  And to watch them dance their way off the train and try to use the stairs.  And many times, it's hard to tell what they are holding so I don't know if the train police should be contacted in case the very next bump exposes more than I want to see on a train.

Really!

Normal vs droopy?  and which one would you pick????

I always wonder what their grandmothers would think of the way they partially dress themselves!  And why is this still considered 'cool'?   I wouldn't hire one to work in my yard because of the liability.

LOL

Well, as you can tell, this has been a l.o.n.g week.   I'm glad to be done with it.

Hope you have a great weekend

UPDATE:  I see I forgot to to add the photos -  these aren't the worst I saw but with these photos, I wasn't snickering and giggling.  It's hard to take photos when you're laughing.  Now that it is colder outside, droopy drawers seem to stay up.  A friend at work told me that DART considers this offensive and will make them get off the train.  

1 comment:

  1. That IRKs me...sooo much. When our kids were growing up...we had boys that would come to the house. Near the door we had hooks we kept our keys there. We also started keeping a couple of belts there. If you walked in and your pants were sagging...you instructed to
    1.) either take them off.
    2.) Put on a belt.

    The next time they came to visit...it wasn't even an issue. We only had to loan a couple of belts. If the belt left with the borrow...we just replaced it. I never ever thought of those boys as thieves...We just figured "hey, they must have needed a belt."

    ...funny None of those boys EVER TOOK THEIR PANTS OFF. lol.... Pat

    ReplyDelete