Monday, October 01, 2012

Yikes ! Cleaning out the freezer...who knew....

that the little fridge held that much stuff!  I kept pulling out tilapia and corn and flour and chicken and sugar.  LOL  4 bags full.  I can't believe all that was packed in there.  My huge trash can is almost full - I'm sure hoping I tied all the garbage bags really really good so when the trash truck comes that the bags don't break. 

On the coldest setting, the fridge is 36 degrees.  The fridge is barely cool. 

I hate wasting food.  If I'd caught it in time, I could have cooked most everything and had everyone come over to eat.  Or I could have put it in the ancient fridge that is in the garage and is a bazillion years old and still works fine.   Oh well. 

Yes, my Christmas present this year is a new refrigerator.  Side by side.  I was very lucky, there was only 1 in all of storedoms that would fit in the spot and lucky me, it came in bisque.  Whoever built this house was a .... well.... how should I put it politely?   Oh, how about a young only eats out never has fresh and frozen foods and only needed a teeny tiny refrigerator!  I guess in another 10 years, I'll have to have one custom made or wlll have to completely redo the kitchen to get a normal sized fridge!

It comes this weekend.  Of course, since no one else in the world hates black and stainless like I do, the bisque has to come from the warehouse and takes a week.  I wasn't about to ask where the warehouse was either!

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment