Saturday, September 08, 2012

Winter has arrived in North Texas!


Millie enjoying the warm sun back in Feb!


 It is freezing outside.  Where are my winter clothes?  More importantly - where are my shoes?  LOL  I know where my shoes and socks are because it's been so cold at work.  I'm on the 35th floor and since heat rises I guess they are trying to keep the lower floors cool when it is 100+ outside.   Oh well.
Sam thinks he's hiding
  I overslept this morning.  The kitties didn't wake me up for their breakfast and the nurses at the temporary place where my dad is staying didn't call me at 4 to tell me he fell and was taken to the ER.  This would have been the third day in a row!


This will be a GREAT day!   Well,  as soon as I find some jeans since I won't be wearing shorts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment