Wednesday, October 19, 2011

And Winter has arrived!

Brrrr! A cold front really did come through and appears to be staying a few days.  But it didn't get below freezing thank goodness!  I don't miss the 105+ degree days at all but I'm not ready to bring out the sweaters either.  A few more months of nice weather would be acceptable to me.

By the way, I checked on those 2 tomatoes from the first second batch of tomatoes.  They are still growing even though the plant looks almost dead.  So I may pluck them for a snack this weekend.

No pictures today.  I moved Dad to a nursing home on Monday night after he was finally released from the hospital.  Am packing up his old place - he doesn't need as much stuff at the nursing home.  It's closer to me so that will be nice.  He's already received a few cards from One Fine Blessing for his birthday and that has been nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment