Thursday, December 01, 2011

Laughing Helps! AKA The Floor is SuPPosed to be WHITE!

I'm trying to clean the vinyl kitchen floor.  It is supposed to be white.  At some point, some dirt (this is Texas so think BIG) made its way under the wax.  I don't know if the floor is no wax or not since it came with the house.  I'm thinking spray paint.

So only a few Christmas boxes are out although I did take pictures of the kitties.  They are getting used to wearing a decorative collar for a few moments while I snap a picture or two.  But only for a few moments. 

So here is my Christmas decoration so far.  Remember, the kitchen table and chairs are all in the living room along with the low-carb kitty food and one of their many water bowls.  The kitties enjoy the jungle gym but I'm tired of it and the aroma of chemicals.

1 comment:

  1. I just had my white vinyl floor put in just over a month ago. And I'm already fighting the dirt!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete