Monday, September 02, 2013

Happy Labor Day!!

What a day so far....
I had to cut my walk short (only .75 mile) due to the rain.  Yes, you heard correctly r.a.i.n.  wahoooo!!!  not much but the street was getting slick as it had sprinkled earlier.    I saw some lightning too.


Jackson has kitties and a dog.  This kitty looks like Sam.

Here's his puppy.  No, don't ask why Jackson is eating a sock.  He's following in his grandpa's footsteps (who tried to eat a wooden banana - multiple times).

Hope you have a great and wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Carla! Just stopping by for a visit and to thank you for keeping up with me. I've been absent alot this summer. I hope yours is going great - we're both just tired of this Texas heat, aren't we - I'm ready for some cool!

    That's a might sweet little sugar bug you've got there with the sock in his mouth! and a great bit DOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your knee is doing well, it's all baby steps, isn't it? Although you're past that point which is great! And oh my gosh compared to the little one, that dog really does look huge! Adorable little guy tho, especially with a sock in his mouth! :)

    ReplyDelete