Sunday, June 16, 2013

The O.U.C.H continues


Jackson wearing the tshirt I gave him...LOL

I'm doing my therapy 3 times a day and trying for the 4th time.  Ugh.  I feel like I am going backwards.

However, a few good notes:  I can walk a little without the walker.  I'm not being too brave though.  Just enough to make me feel better.

Allergies hit last week and that didn't help a bit.  LOL

The cat nanny isn't coming anymore.  I can give Sam his shots.  Sam did his whining dance for breakfast this morning - I've missed seeing that.  Nanny D was a life saver for me and the kitties.  She's coming back one afternoon next week to clean out all the litter boxes and put in fresh litter.

Progress is slow and I am impatient.

2 comments:

  1. No fun! One of the ladies at the cat clinic I go to just had both of her knees done. She is living on codiene (spelling?) and whatever cocktail she can put together to combat the constipation that causes. Ugh. It sounds like you're doing better than that - hope it keeps getting easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bette Jo! It is certainly challenging. I admire the lady that had both done at the same time. I'm not sure I could have done that. Yes, I know about the cocktails - LOL - codiene makes me sick to my stomach and it was hard getting something with as little codiene as possible.

      Delete