Sunday, November 03, 2013

Sibling Saturday & Sunday

Really nice weather for company today.  My sister and brother-in-law came by to pick up some outdoor stuff they left here after moving from their home into an apartment.  Their house sold quickly and they had very little time to pack and leave.  They are staying in an apartment while deciding where to go.  They have a nice little balcony too.   I'm hoping they forget about the big pots they brought over.  Well, they can take the green one but I think the blue ones should stay here. 
While they were here, my brother from Arkansas came by to pick up a tv stand.  This is one of the large tv stands where the tv goes up and then down into the shelf unit.  It was heavy and they had a hard time getting it out the door, down the steps and into the trailer.  He brought his friend from high school.  It's been too long since I've seen him too.  Hard to believe he has 1 daughter who is a senior in college and the younger daughter who is a senior in high school.  

Nice to see everyone.  And funny to hear my brother talk about traffic.  LOL.  He lives in northwest Arkansas and complains about their 'traffic' all the time.   He sounds like Mom talking about traffic in Denison (yes, she says 5 cars on the road is heavy traffic!). 

Wheeeee!  I was with my other brother and sis-in-law and we went to Denison to visit with Mom.   So that is all my siblings in a single weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment