Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Election Day is finally here and you know what that means.....

Sam - ignoring the world

It means I won't watch any TV tonight but I will read a book - you know, the old fashioned paper kind that you manually turn pages and don't get sea sick if you turn the page too fast?

I won't listen to the radio but I will listen to my iPod.

I will not open Facebook for fear I might have to torture ( as in the tease and prank kind of torture) some of my friends that want to kill those whose opinions do not exactly match theirs.

I will check after the election is over and ask friends if they have purchased their tickets to leave the country yet.

I will play with Sam (the cat).

I might even go to bed early.

Anything to avoid all the stupidity.

And yes, I voted. I voted the first day of early voting in Texas.


1 comment:

  1. You did better than I did... I couldn't turn away. I stayed up late watching and hoping and wondering what this would mean for our new President and our Country!!! I'm so ready for change!

    ReplyDelete