Saturday, February 03, 2007

Feb 3 2003 Can't believe it has been so long since I've written. Christmas was lots of fun though. My niece from Atlanta and her boyfriend were here for a few days. My niece and nephews always get together (usually on boxing day) and eat and go to a movie. It is nice that I can get a few moments with them by myself. They are all so grown up now. Yes, I know I am biased but they are all nice, polite, fun, and happy. My niece is getting her doctorate this spring, her brother is working installing big screen tvs and the youngest nephew is finishing up his junior year.

This year we had to get together on Christmas Eve. So we went to the movie (A Night at the Museum) and found a place to eat. Then all but the middle nephew and his girlfriend, came over and we finished getting ready for Christmas dinner. I think we kept my niece up after her bedtime though. One of my cats, Sam, had a wonderful time. My niece's boyfriend was dragging around some twine and Sam wore himself out chasing it. It was so funny.

We had dinner at my house and that was fun as usual. We don't dress up, but gather for food and a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment