Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Twist and Shout

 Skid marks on the kitchen floor!  Ugh.   

Sam got in my way and I stepped on him accidentally.  He screams and runs.  I scream and turn hitting the oven and twisting to keep left arm protected (another set of stories), hit the pantry and went down on the left side.  First concern was Sam but he ran off.  Tears of pain rolling down my face and Millie comes in to check things out and to lick off the tears.  

I manage to get up and spy Sam in the dining room door.  As I try to check him, he dashes to the bedroom and slinks under the bed.  I couldn't get him out to check him over - he's so thin right now that you can feel his spine when you pet him and I worry that he might be hurt.  

He came out eventually and he's ok.  By meal time (and his shot time) he was shouting for his canned food treat. 


When I finally get brave enough to go back to kitchen, I discovered little miss Millie tore the recipe off the cabinet door and tried to eat it.   The cookies were good.
Helmet is so shiny it's hard to see all the cracks and scratches from the last wreck.

My friends are threatening to wrap me in bubble wrap... but I say, if they do, then I can go motorcycling again. They also suggested wearing the helmet inside.  Not likely to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment