Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Ahhhh The New Year Brings Changes....

 What happened?  It was nice outside in the mornings and I was back to thinking Winter might JUST be ok when BAM! The cold didn't creep in at all, it just took over.  The wind yesterday made it seem like it was in the 20's or lower.  My feet were so cold I covered them with my coat while getting my teeth cleaned yesterday!   Brrrrr.  In case you can't tell, I do not like cold weather at all.
Small picture in case you have Smell-O-Vision! 
 A heater under my desk to keep my toes warm.  This corner desk generates cold air - no wonder Millie doesn't sleep by my feet anymore while I'm working.

All my pansies and violas are planted in spite of Millie and Sam trying to eat them all before I got them in the ground.  Yes, you read that correctly - even Millie got into the act although I think she wasn't too impressed.

We are going to a new vet this afternoon.  She is as close as the other vet and will write a prescription for diabetic cat food so Sam & Millie don't run out of food again.  Thank goodness that PetSmart allowed me to buy some once I explained the situation. 
We won't go into the reason why the other vet is now the other vet because it makes my blood pressure shoot up like oil from a new oil well.  And yes, letters are being written and the cats' blog will now list the new vet as their favorite.  Well, I hope she is their favorite - I guess I'll be finding out soon enough.  The new place only works with cats so hopefully Millie and Sam won't disown me as they get their annual exams and Sam gets his diabetes checked out.  We just found out about the diabetes before Christmas.

But my feet are still COLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment