Sunday, August 28, 2016

Families are funny

So I just read on Facebook that my sister liked a Brad Paisley page.  LOL  Sorry, but I can't help but laugh. She hates country music. It makes her face do funny things. oh wait, I know what it is...her granddaughter loves it and sings it all the time!

She used to laugh at me because I kept saying I wanted to go back to Fort Worth because a) I was born there and b) it just feels like home.  She would laugh at me because she thought I was crazy. Guess where she is now?  You got it, her address is Fort Worth. Well, really, it is because her son and his family are there.


My brother and his wife can't decide where to move. They had 2 acres in Parker and are now residing in an apartment while they decide.  First they want land (they have 40+ acres in East Texas) so they can see the stars and be away from civilization. Now they are enjoying no yard work.  But they want a yard.  No wait, they don't want a yard but don't want to be next to anyone.  LOL  they are funny.  


My other brother cycles in his spare time in Arkansas going up and down the mountains. He's ridden here in the heat but not the Hotter than Hell right.  LOL he should have this year because it rained on them and it wasn't 100+ outside.  He may try next year. 

1 comment:

  1. We have some of the same "flighty-ness" in my husbands family. They're all over... Living in the country... Selling houses on acreage to follow dreams and buy boathouses and downsize... Only to live in an apartment "until they cane find something" ... I guess that's why they're called dreams? Sounds like your brother the cyclist is the only one enjoying himself!
    My only dream is to be debt free... No mortgage. But then you gotta pay to live somewhere!

    ReplyDelete