Wednesday, August 24, 2016

It really was cool outside!



I ran over (not literally) to Fort Worth on Sunday to have lunch with my sister and brother-in-law.  We drove the long way to the stockyards where we stopped at Riscky's BBQ.  I had the chicken fried steak and they had BBQ and fried catfish.  The catfish looked really really good.  I had enough left over for dinner on Sunday and Monday!


We ate out on the patio. The breeze was cool and just right.  


By the time I got home though, the clouds were gone and the heat shot up.  

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to visit the Stockyards, but we never travel that way because of the traffic. (Even traffic in Austin - where my siblings live - can be hell. The drivers there will literally stop in the middle of the road without warning).

    And BBQ sounds sooo good right now. I still haven't found a good BBQ place where I live. (I guess I'm too picky).

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete