Monday, August 08, 2016

Family Fun

My niece from Maryland came in when her oldest young one this weekend.  
Jackson (when he was little) with his cat
Met up with my brother and his wife, Kim and little Jackson, and Kim's brother Craig, wife Ashley and their only one Cooper for lunch.  What a hoot!  Coop just learned to scream for attention - really embarrassed my nephew.  Fortunately we were at a place with lots of kids!  Coop just turned 1.

Jackson is almost 4. As he was counting us around the table, he counted in Spanish. He can sing the song with the states in order and I tried to convince him that when he sang Texas he should raise his arms and sing it loud.  

After lunch we went over to Craig's house to sit and chat and play ball, drums, give the Cookie Monster cookies and have some fun.  

I love my family

No comments:

Post a Comment