Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MotorScooter has left the house!

Oh my, all the trouble I've had with getting a listing on *****list to work and I sell the motorscooter within 5 days of finally getting the ad to post!   Very nice couple, he has a motorcycle and she rides bicycles.  He took it for a ride (she doesn't have her motorcycle license yet) and he was excited about it.  Instead of putting it in back of their truck, he rode it home!   While I'm very glad to sell it, I'm heartbroken at the same time.  I had a lot of fun on it and would still like to get a motorcycle to ride.  

Make that love to get a motorcycle.  But I'm still in physical therapy from the Labor Day Crash of 2009.   boo hoo.

But I did get green cash!

And she seems like she will really enjoy the scooter even if she doesn't plan to wear all the protective gear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment