Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh what a wonderful day. Started out with physical therapy - there's 1 muscle that hasn't been used much since the original scooter accident last May - and it does not want to participate. And boy does the therapist want it to participate! The arm moves over my head but I'm not sure I need it to touch all the way to my butt. Oh my gosh. He manipulated the muscle on Monday and it was sooo sore today when he was moving it again. But the elbow is hurting so it makes it hard to do all the wall walks. But at least I haven't jumped off the table in pain or tried to hit him like I did the other physical therapist - I'm glad she's not there any more as I was always afraid she was going to break the elbow bones and I don't need any more breaks on the left arm. 2 is more than sufficient for a life time.

The thunderstorms that I was so looking forward to lasted all of about 20 minutes. It got dark, then you could hear the thunder coming, the rain starts pouring in buckets, then comes the lightning show and more thunder. And it was gone before I could get somewhere to just sit and enjoy it. The sun was out within the hour. And of course the weatherpeople had me all pumped up about getting at least half a day of thunderstorms - never trust weather people. I always love it when the sun is shining yet the weather channel says it is raining in my zip code - right (well, it could be raining in the alternate universe???).

No comments:

Post a Comment