Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hi ho hi ho it's not off to the surgeon I go....

Yahoo.   No more orthopedic surgeon visits.  No more physical therapy.  I'm done.  I just have to ease back into doing things like I used to (well, all except the falling of the motorscooter part).   They even gave me a t-shirt.  so funny.  I'm sure both offices are having parties to celebrate getting rid of me - I've been going to both since Sept 2009!.

Just knowing I don't have to go anymore is a big morale booster.  yea.  sis boom ba!

However, none of this would be possible without many thanks to Dr Robert Berry at Team Orthopedics and Matt and staff at the Peak Physical Therapy in McKinney for being so nice, helpful and supportive.

And a great big thank you to Alan, Marijan, Craig, Layne, Wende and Bill for helping me do things and getting me around.  I know Alan is thrilled to stop doing kitty litter duty but Sam really does miss Alan. Of course, I miss Sam going in to mess up (but not use) the litter box within 5 minutes of Alan's careful leveling it out after having cleaned it out.  And thanks to facebook for keeping me sane and able to stay in touch with everyone during my recoveries.  All the offers of help were greatly appreciated.  I'm a very lucky gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment