Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The new fence

The fence now has pickets on the outside so I can enjoy the shadowbox on the inside.  It looks nice and they did a really good job.  I was in the alley pulling weeds when I heard my neighbor come over and start asking the fence guys questions.  Not sure what she was asking - LOL - I did tell her there would be work done on 3 different days.  Cleaning / fence work / stain & seal.  And I will have the fence sealed every 3 years since she waters so much and I want the fence to last a long time.

Another thing, I'll be able to nap on the covered swing without being bothered by all the comings and goings in the alley.

But I wonder what the cats will think?  Both would look through the pickets but neither figured out how to jump it.  But Sam was getting close and he did try working his head through the broken picket (it's been replaced!)

No comments:

Post a Comment